Friday, May 4, 2012

My Song (for Jeffrey)

You are my song
Some days your music's happy
Flooding the world with joy,
Like the song of a bird.
Some days your music's lonely
Drifting away on its own
To the sky and clouds above.
Sometimes its filled with sadness
Like blues plucked on a guitar.
Sometimes its moving
With rhythm and beat
Making me move along and tap my feet.
But no matter how it sounds
It's melodies and harmonies
Are flowing from my heart,
For you are my song.
Sometimes I try to sing along,
But words don't seem to matter
It's all in the music you create,
Thats what forms this song.
You make your own beat
And notes I can't reach.
Sometimes only you can hear.
But this I promise you my dear,
No matter how the notes may fall
You will always be my precious
And sweet, sweet song.
No matter how it sounds
The melodies and harmonies
Fill up my heart
For I will always love you.
You are my song...
My sweet life song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone may comment. Critics are okay as long as you are constructive. Also, please note, I am not a professional, nor do I claim to be. Be courteous and kind to others.