I have a secret I cannot share yet.
I have a story I am longing to tell.
I have a burden that I cannot communicate
I have a need I wish I could tell.
But for now I have to keep quiet.
I have to bite my tongue when I wish to ask advice.
I have thoughts and longings and desires in one.
But for now I will be still and wait on the Lord.
One day I can share my story.
One day soon I can make it known.
But until then I will simply trust that the Lord
He knows what is and will be.
He knows the thing I need to share
And I am so thankful I can speak it to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anyone may comment. Critics are okay as long as you are constructive. Also, please note, I am not a professional, nor do I claim to be. Be courteous and kind to others.